Ways to Help
Record a Digital Daily Journal
Submit Your Photos
Take photos of your daily experiences during the COVID-19 Pandemic and submit them to our digital archive using the form below. A staff member will review all submissions and will follow up with you when they are able.
What about Traditional Collection Donations?
- Projects completed by you or members of your family (crafts, writing, hobbies, etc.)
- Masks or other PPE made by you for your family (when use has concluded)
- Curriculum packets created by Framing teachers for school closings
- Work schedules, family schedules, or any other organizational document you used to organize your daily life
- Non-digital, handwritten journals or journal entries
- Other physical mementos of your or your family’s personal experiences in quarantine
Arts Wayland Foundation, Inc.
Would you please consider making a tax-deductible contribution to support the arts in our community? The first 9 online donations of $50 or more, will receive the book “Marianne Fisker Pierce – Prints & Collages”.
Suggested individual donations are from $25 to $250, or more. Please contact us if you would like to be a corporate sponsor. Donors will be acknowledged on the Arts Wayland website.
Donate by check to: Arts Wayland Foundation, PO Box 272, Wayland, MA 01778 or on our website www.artswayland.com
Arts Wayland Foundation, Inc.
Option to have Artist’s name, embedded link and thumbnail image on Members web page on the Arts Wayland website
Notification by email about member activities
Invitation to vote at Annual Meeting
Special participation in @theW gallery Member Salon exhibits. Currently virtual.
Join or Renew Online or By Check
To join or renew by check - send your check with the appropriate membership level fee, payable to Arts Wayland Foundation to: P.O. Box 272, Wayland, MA 01778. Include your Name and Address. We also require you to provide your phone and an email address so we may contact you.
The Nature Connection
- 18+ years old
- 2-4 hours per month! (Additional hours optional)
- Transportation to/from program site locations (throughout Greater Boston/Middlesex County)
- Completion of volunteer training and program observation
- Successful CORI check
- Excellent communication skills (adaptable, coherent, respectful)
JFS of Metrowest
On site volunteer activities are currently on hold until we can re-open. Some of the activities that volunteers can do during our lock down are below.
Event Planning - Be part of the team planning music events, book clubs, poetry readings, art talks, demos, and more.
Online Exhibitions - Learn how to select art and plan an online exhibit.
Fundraising - Help with designing a campaign or applying for grants.
Membership - Members join annually, around the beginning and end of the year. Help keep our list up to date and growing!
Programs- Help plan online workshop and classes.
Publicity - Help our Program Manager distribute flyers for events and exhibits.
Social media -Help us spread the word on social media. We have Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts. @artswayland.com
Our goal is to have fun, make connections, and help build community. Email [email protected] to learn more.
Hope & Comfort
Volunteer from HomeOur warehouse is currently closed to volunteers, however there are many ways to help from the safety of your home! Click the links below to explore how volunteers of all ages can end hygiene insecurity – right from your living room.
- Host a Virtual Hygiene Product Drive
- Tackle our ‘Cabinet Clear-Out’ Challenge
- Create Homemade Well-Wish Cards