What about Traditional Collection Donations?
The FHC is not currently accepting donations of physical objects. We currently anticipate returning to our regular collecting practices in September 2020. In the meantime, here are some examples of items relating to the COVID-19 Pandemic the FHC would be interested in when we resume collecting objects:
- Projects completed by you or members of your family (crafts, writing, hobbies, etc.)
- Masks or other PPE made by you for your family (when use has concluded)
- Curriculum packets created by Framing teachers for school closings
- Work schedules, family schedules, or any other organizational document you used to organize your daily life
- Non-digital, handwritten journals or journal entries
- Other physical mementos of your or your family’s personal experiences in quarantine
Please consider holding on to some of these items to submit to the FHC’s Collections in the future. Please clean or sterilize potential donations as appropriate and place them, with clean hands, in a plastic ziploc gallon bag somewhere safe where it will not be frequently handled.